- Gather up everything you originally received . All pieces are listed on the insert that came with your orderand in your email confirmation, which includes the entire set, minifigs and ancillary pieces, as well as theinstruction booklet.
- The instruction booklet should be returned to its original bag to prevent damage in the shipping process.
- You can use the NetBricks box you received with your delivery, or any plain, unmarked cardboard box.
- If there are any existing shipping labels, stickers, or other materials on the shipping box from previous shipments, please remove them.
- Attach your new return label to the shipping box.
- Now, simply take the sealed box to any UPS store and start picking out new Lego sets!